A secretory pathway kinase regulates sarcoplasmic reticulum Ca<sup>2+</sup> homeostasis and protects against heart failure.
- Elife - published December 6, 2018
- Pollak AJ, Liu C, Gudlur A, Mayfield JE, Dalton ND, Gu Y, Chen J, Heller Brown J, Hogan PG, Wiley SE, Peterson KL, Dixon JE
- Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A - published December 5, 2018
- Gamal El-Din TM, Lenaeus MJ, Zheng N, Catterall WA
- Structure - published December 4, 2018
- Goretzki B, Glogowski NA, Diehl E, Duchardt-Ferner E, Hacker C, Gaudet R, Hellmich UA
- Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A - published December 3, 2018
- Qiu W, Fu Z, Xu GG, Grassucci RA, Zhang Y, Frank J, Hendrickson WA, Guo Y
- J Gen Physiol - published December 3, 2018
- Gamal El-Din TM, Lenaeus MJ, Ramanadane K, Zheng N, Catterall WA
A strategy to identify a ketoreductase that preferentially synthesizes pharmaceutically relevant (S)-alcohols using whole-cell biotransformation.
- Microb Cell Fact - published December 3, 2018
- Haq SF, Shanbhag AP, Karthikeyan S, Hassan I, Thanukrishnan K, Ashok A, Sukumaran S, Ramaswamy S, Bharatham N, Datta S, Samant S, Katagihallimath N
Crystal structure of Bacillus thuringiensis Cry7Cal toxin active against Locusta migratoria manilensis.
- Protein Sci - published December 2, 2018
- Jing X, Yuan Y, Wu Y, Wu D, Gong P, Gao M
Evaluation and selection of anatomic sites for magnetic resonance imaging-guided mild hyperthermia therapy: a healthy volunteer study.
- Int J Hyperthermia - published December 1, 2018
- V V N Kothapalli S, Altman MB, Zhu L, Partanen A, Cheng G, Gach HM, Straube W, Zoberi I, Hallahan DE, Chen H