Join us for our monthly live webinar series in which we feature contributing developers demonstrating their software, highlighting new features, and previewing future developments. You'll hear the latest news and have opportunity to ask questions directly relevant to your research. Be sure to subscribe to SBGridTV to receive alerts when we post new recordings and view our full collection of past tutorials.
Up next: crYOLO
May 7th at 12pm EDT
Department of Structural Biochemistry
Max Planck Institute of Molecular Physiology
Webinar connection instructions: We are now using BlueJeans to connect for webinars. Connection instructions:
- Call in number: +1.408.740.7256 (United States) or +1.408.317.9253
- You can find international access numbers at https://www.bluejeans.com/numbers
- Download BlueJeans at https://www.bluejeans.com/downloads
Full Webinar Lineup 2018-2019
- October 2: Phenix/DivCon with Lance Westerhoff - XModeScore: using crystallography to determine protonation states, fragment binding modes, and flip-states.
- November 6: Relion 3.0 with Sjors Scheres - RELION-3: new tools for automated high-resolution cryo-EM structure determination
- December 4: PanDDA with Nicholas Pearce - PanDDA: extracting ligand-bound protein states from conventionally uninterpretable crystallographic electron density
- January 22: DENSS with Thomas Grant - DENSS: Ab Initio Electron Density Maps from Biological SAXS Data
- February 26: TOPAZ with Tristan Bepler - Topaz: particle picking with positive-unlabeled learning.
- April 2: TomoAlign with Jose-Jesus Fernandez:
- May 7: crYOLO with Thorsten Wagner:
- July 23: Model building and validation in CCP-EM with Colin Parmer